UK Bridge Holidays, Lytham St. Annes
Many of the keenest bridge minds in the country regularly enjoy a Bridge holiday at the St. Ives Hotel. We host Bridge breaks for all abilities, ranging from beginners playing for fun to English Bridge Union (EBU) controlled events. At the St. Ives Hotel we welcome bookings in pairs but will gladly find partners for individuals. The atmosphere in the cards room is sociable yet competitive, with advice to improve your skills, mainly partner with some team play, a mix of Contract Bridge and Duplicate Bridge games and both afternoon and evening card sessions. Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks are served during play and prizes are presented to the winners.
With our warm, friendly atmosphere, comfortable bedrooms, breath taking sea views, fabulous dining, fully licensed bar and wonderful company, the St. Ives Hotel is the perfect Bridge holiday location.
- Delicious dining with home cooked classic dishes served for lunch and dinner in our informal Pier Restaurant, complimented by fine wine. A full English or Continental breakfast is available every morning.
- A fully licensed bar serves reasonably priced drinks throughout the day and night and relaxing lounges with stunning sea views serve afternoon tea and appetising snacks.
- Warm swimming pool for an invigorating swim, followed by a relaxing sauna.
- Hair, nail and beauty salon for some well deserved pampering, with therapeutic massages and rejuvenating facials also available!
- A prime promenade location; perfect for a stroll to take in the sea air and close to St. Anne’s Square’s unique blend of modern amenities and Victorian heritage, the quaint charms of Lytham and the world famous attractions of Blackpool
Book your Bridge break in Lytham St. Anne’s NOW by contacting the St. Ives Hotel on 01253 720011 or by Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.