Magnificent sea views and a relaxed pace of life, combined with comfortable bedrooms, free, live, evening entertainment at peak times, fabulous dining, a fully licensed bar and extensive leisure facilities make the St. Ives Hotel in St. Annes a great seaside leisure break for all ages.
- A prime promenade location; perfect for a stroll to take in the sea air and close to St. Anne’s Square’s unique blend of modern amenities and Victorian heritage, the quaint charms of Lytham and the world famous attractions of Blackpool.
- Free, live, evening entertainment programme at peak times, with a variety of dancing, singers, cabaret, karaoke, comedians, magicians, fortune tellers and bingo!
- Delicious dining with home cooked classic dishes served for lunch and dinner in our informal Pier Restaurant, complimented by fine wine. There’s also a tempting choice of a full English or Continental breakfast.
- A fully licensed bar serving reasonably priced drinks throughout the day and night and relaxing lounges with stunning sea views serving afternoon tea and appetising snacks.
- Warm swimming pool for an invigorating swim, followed by a relaxing sauna.
- Hair, nail and beauty salon for some well deserved pampering, with therapeutic massages and rejuvenating facials also available.
Book your leisure break in Lytham St. Anne’s NOW by contacting the St. Ives Hotel on 01253 720011 or by Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breaks Brochure 2012/2013
Relax… Enjoy… Remember… The Hotel by the Pier.