UK Sequence Dancing Holidays, Lytham St. Annes
Sequence Dancing breaks at the St. Ives Hotel delight guests of all abilities. Rotate round our ballroom with your partner to traditional music and a wide repertoire of rhythms and styles, including Waltz, Quickstep, Foxtrot, Rumba, Tango, Cha Cha Cha, Salsa and Jive. As well as benefiting from the great but not over strenuous exercise, enjoy the wonderful company with a chat over a drink from our fully licensed bar at the tables surrounding the spacious dance floor.
With our traditional ballroom, friendly atmosphere, panoramic sea views, comfortable bedrooms, fabulous dining, fully licensed bar and extensive leisure facilities, the St. Ives Hotel is the perfect Sequence Dancing holiday destination!
- Delicious dining with home cooked classic dishes served for lunch and dinner in our informal Pier Restaurant, complimented by fine wine. A full English or Continental breakfast is available every morning.
- A fully licensed bar serves reasonably priced drinks throughout the day and night and relaxing lounges with stunning sea views serve afternoon tea and appetising snacks.
- Warm swimming pool for an invigorating swim, followed by a relaxing sauna.
- Hair, nail and beauty salon for some well deserved pampering, with therapeutic massages and rejuvenating facials also available.
- A prime promenade location; perfect for a stroll to take in the sea air and close to St. Anne’s Square’s unique blend of modern amenities and Victorian heritage, the quaint charms of Lytham and the world famous attractions of Blackpool.
Book your Sequence Dancing holiday in Lytham St. Annes NOW by contacting the St. Ives Hotel on 01253 720011 or by Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. Ives Hotel near Blackpool is also ideal accommodation for you to visit the British Sequence Dance Championships, usually held in the autumn at the Empress Ballroom inBlackpool’s world famous Winter Gardens.